Here are 6 small business blogging tips with a few important steps to take, once you’ve set up your business blog on WordPress. Below is a sneak peek. Make sure to click through to the article for all six tips. They are easy to implement!Amplify’d from smallbiztrends.com
You’ve taken the plunge. You’ve finally accepted just how powerful a blog can be to your small business and made the decision to add a WordPress blog to your site. You’re even working hard cracking out some small business blog ideas that will help you build thought leadership, connect with potential customers, and answer common questions. Now what do you do?
Before you even write your first post there are few things you’ll want to knock off your To Do list on your brand new WordPress blog. Below are six simple tweaks small business owners can make to their blogs today to ensure they’re stepping out on the right foot and optimizing the findability of their blog to customers.
- What I Learned About Strategy and Customer Service from My Mom
- Three Strategies To Effective Mobile Web Design
- Mobile Marketing For Local Businesses With Yelp | My Local SEO Guide
- How To Improve Landing Page Conversion Rates with LinkTrackr A/B Split Testing
- Article: Google Kills Tags In Favor Of Boost
Biggi on Facebook Plugin – How To… pinoyleonardo on Facebook Plugin – How To… Mr WordPress on Hello world!