Following are some simple Facebook marketing tips that should definitely be a part of your overall strategy to get traffic and opt-in subscribers.Note: http://mylocalseoguide.com offers custom designed Facebook fan pages for businesses, entrepreneurs and celebrities that can help you build your fan base and / or your opt-in list and more.Amplify’d from www.johnchow.com
5 Ways to Make Money with Facebook
1. Create a Custom Tab for Your Facebook Page With an Opt-In Offer
We all know that the money is in the list. This tip is used by John Chow himself. On the John Chow dot com Facebook page you can opt-in to his list and get a free copy of his book Make Money Online.
2. Sell Stuff in the Facebook Marketplace
3. Install Facebook Like Buttons into your Opt-in and Sales Pages
Installing a Facebook Like button into my opt-in page has enabled me to get literally hundreds of people to share list building offers.
4. Post Often with Links to Your Website
Although there are apps like RSS Graffiti that automate posts from your RSS to your Facebook wall I like to post to my Facebook page manually so that I can optimize the image that I use and the description of my post as well.
5. Engage on Your Page
Engaging is the key to getting a strong community of fans that will be much more likely to buy anything you have to sell.
- What I Learned About Strategy and Customer Service from My Mom
- Three Strategies To Effective Mobile Web Design
- Mobile Marketing For Local Businesses With Yelp | My Local SEO Guide
- How To Improve Landing Page Conversion Rates with LinkTrackr A/B Split Testing
- Article: Google Kills Tags In Favor Of Boost
Biggi on Facebook Plugin – How To… pinoyleonardo on Facebook Plugin – How To… Mr WordPress on Hello world!