Here are some great organic search engine optimization strategies for 2011 that you may have missed – directly from the horse’s mouth.Amplify’d from www.prelovac.com
In hist most recent video, Matt Cutts from Google answered the following question “If you were an SEO of a large company, what would you include in your 2011 strategy?”
1. Website Optimization
Page loading time is a factor in Google rankings. Studies show it also affects visitor behavior on the site (faster site = more sales).
2. Internal linking
Use relevant keywords for internal linking. Be consistent with internal linking, and do not lose opportunities. Check your links for 404 errors.
3. Social Media Marketing
It is not Search Engine Optimization vs Social Media Marketing – the two work in synergy. Spreading good content on Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon creates natural link building possibilities.
- What I Learned About Strategy and Customer Service from My Mom
- Three Strategies To Effective Mobile Web Design
- Mobile Marketing For Local Businesses With Yelp | My Local SEO Guide
- How To Improve Landing Page Conversion Rates with LinkTrackr A/B Split Testing
- Article: Google Kills Tags In Favor Of Boost
Biggi on Facebook Plugin – How To… pinoyleonardo on Facebook Plugin – How To… Mr WordPress on Hello world!